- Who We Are: OPTIMIZE IT SAS (doing business as OPTIMIZE IT) and operating at or www.optimizeit.co collects, uses and is responsible for certain personal information about you.
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act: This website and any products and services offered herein are not intended for persons under the age of 13. www.optimizeit.co does not knowingly collect information from anyone under 13 years of age. OPTIMIZE IT SAS prohibits children under the age of 13 from using all interactive portions of this website, including leaving any comments, filling out forms, or otherwise submitting information. OPTIMIZE IT SAS will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If OPTIMIZE IT SAS learns it has any information or content from anyone under the age of 13, it will delete that information.
- The Personal Information We Collect and Use Information Collected by Us: OPTIMIZE IT SAS may collect, use, and is responsible for certain personal information that you provide when you voluntarily [sign up for e-mails or free gifts, register for a class or presentation, leave comments, order a service or product, fill out any type of form, access private membership pages, or otherwise contact via an online form or e-mail]. The information collected may include your name, e-mail, address, phone number, and/or billing information. You are not required to provide any personally identifiable information to merely access or visit this website.
- Information Collected from Other Sources: OPTIMIZE IT SASuses a third-party service such as everwebinar to take your data, or Leadpages to gather for information, OPTIMIZE IT SAS submit their information to a third party company, which then passes it along to us.
- How we use your personal information: OPTIMIZE IT SAS collects such information in order to send e-mails, fulfill orders, deliver services and products, complete customer transactions, oversee contests and promotions and improve website performance and customer service.
- Who We Share Your Personal Information With: OPTIMIZE IT SAS respects your privacy and will never sell, trade or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties (beyond what is necessary for fulfilling a customer transaction or for the basic functionality of an online service) without your consent.
We do, however, share your name, e-mail, phone and delivery address details with our third-party suppliers, credit card processors or shipping companies). This data sharing enables them to deliver the goods you ordered directly to you). Those third-party recipients are [or are not] based outside the European Economic Area or the UK — for further information including on how we safeguard your personal data when this occurs, see Transfer of your information out of the EEA, UK below. OPTIMIZE IT SAS may release personal information to enforce its Website Terms and Conditions of Use, other Terms and Conditions, manage its business, protect users or the general public, or to otherwise comply with legal obligations. If you give OPTIMIZE IT SAS your permission, it may also use personal identification information for internal or external marketing and promotional purposes. On occasion, OPTIMIZE IT SAS may collect personal identification information from you in connection with optional contests, special offers or promotions. OPTIMIZE IT SAS will share such information with necessary third parties for the purpose of carrying out the contest, special offer or promotion. We will ask for your consent to such disclosure and use of such information, prior to your participation in the contest, special offer or promotion. We reserve the right to transfer personal information in the event that we merge with or are acquired by a third party. We also may disclose your personal information for any other purpose permitted by law or to which you consent. We will not share your personal information with any other third party.
- How Long Your Personal Information Will Be Kept: We will hold all non-client personal data until you let us know you would like for us to delete it or unsubscribe from our marketing contacts, which you are free to do at any time. We will hold all client and customer personal data in our files for six years, or until you are no longer a client or customer, whichever occurs last.
- Reasons We Can Collect and Use Your Personal Information: OPTIMIZE IT SAS collects and uses your personal information to send e-mails, fulfill orders, deliver services and products, complete customer transactions, oversee contests and promotions and improve website performance and customer service.
- Use and Transfer of Your Information Out of the EEA, UK : This website is operated in the United States and third parties with whom we might share your personal information as explained above are [also] located in the United States, Latin America and Europe. If you are located in the EEA, the UK, or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide will be transferred to the United States. By using this website, participating in any of its services and/or providing your information, you consent to this transfer.
These countries do not have the same data protection laws as the EEA or UK. While the European Commission has not given a formal decision that United States, Latin America and Europe provide an adequate level of data protection similar to those which apply in the EEA, any transfer of your personal information will be subject to: The derogation in Article 49 permitting non-repetitive transfers that concern only a limited number of data subjects, as permitted by Article 49 of the General Data Protection Regulation that is designed to help safeguard your privacy rights and give you remedies in the unlikely event of a misuse of your personal information. If you would like further information, (see “How to contact us” below. We will not otherwise transfer your personal data outside of the EEA or UK, or to any organization (or subordinate bodies) governed by public international law or which is set up under any agreement between two or more countries.
- Your Rights: If you want to unsubscribe from receiving e-mails from OPTIMIZE IT SAS , you may do so at any time. Each e-mail from OPTIMIZE IT SAS includes instructions for unsubscribing from these e-mail communications.
If you are covered by the General Data Protection Regulation, or other relevant privacy regulations, you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
- Access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already
designed to address
- Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- Require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and
machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- Object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly
significantly affect you
- Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
You may also have the right to claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws. For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, visit www.gdpr.eu; https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-data-protection/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/; or https://www.priv.gc.ca/en . If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- Email, call, or write to us
- Provide us enough information to identify you: first and last name, account number, user name, registration details.
- Provide us proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driver’s license or passport and a recent utility or credit card
- Provide us with the information to which your request relates (including any account or reference numbers, if you have
- Keeping Your Personal Information Secure: We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorized manner and may be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable authorities of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so. It is important to understand that no security measures are absolute. We cannot guarantee the safety of any information you provide to us. Please note that any comments or information that you post on the website, including the OPTIMIZE IT SAS , E-LEARNING PLATFORMS and social media pages or groups, become public and third parties may use your information. OPTIMIZE IT SAS is not responsible for any unauthorized uses by third parties in such context. You disclose such information at your own risk.
- Links to Other Sites: You may see advertising or other content on this website that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors or other third parties. Any products or services reached through a third-party link are subject to separate privacy policies. OPTIMIZE IT SAS is not responsible for or liable for any content on or actions taken by such third-party websites.
- How to Complain: We hope that we can resolve any question or concern you raise about our use of your information. If you are covered by the General Data Protection Regulation or UK GDPR, you may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the UK or European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live, or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred.
- Do You Need Extra Help? : If you would like this notice in another format (for example: audio, large print, braille) please contact us (see “How to contact us” above).